Complete the following steps:
1. Visit the app store on your smartphone. Search and download “HandyKey”.
2. Open the “HandyKey” app. On the first screen, tap Enable User.
3. The next page will present you with detailed instructions on how to proceed further. Here you can find as well the guidelines for your PIN code. Tap on the Continue button. Enter your credentials (username and password) and tap Continue.
4. If you have a current Secure Login Card or temporary code, you will have to enter the values provided by those. Tap Continue at the bottom.
5. Enter your phone number without the country code, select your country and phone type. Tap on Get Activation SMS. Enter the code you received per text message (SMS) in the first field of next page. You will also be prompted for a recovery pin. This recovery PIN will be used to enable additional users or used in place of your fingerprint at a later time. The code can be 4 to 6 characters.
6. Next, you will receive a confirmation page that advises you how to use your fingerprint. Your Username is then activated and the HandyKey will be activated upon your next log in attempt.