Complete the following steps:
1. Log in to Account Management and click Settings > User Settings.
2. In the Login panel, click configure (gear) icon for Password.
3. Type your current password in the Password field provided
4. Type a new password in the New Password field provided, then type it again in the Confirm New Password field. Passwords are case-sensitive, must be six to 40 characters long and must contain at least one number and no spaces.
5. Click Continue.
6. If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Type the confirmation number you received in the field provided, then click Continue
7. Click Ok.