Platforms are not accessible until the account is funded. You can log in to Account Management to fund your account.
By default, all accounts start with streaming, 15 minute delayed data.
Complete the following steps:
1. Log in to Client Portal and click Menu > Settings > User Settings.
2. In the Trading Platform panel, click configure (gear) icon for Market Data Subscriptions.
3. The Market Data Subscription screen will open to show your Current Subscriptions, Market Data Subscriber Status and Billable Account.
4. Select configure (gear) icon on the Current Subscriptions panel.
5. Select the region for which you want to add Market Data Subscriptions.
6. Select Yes for each subscription you wish to add and No for anything you’re currently subscribed to that you wish to remove.
7. When done, scroll to bottom of the window and click Save.
a. Continue steps 5-7 for each region you wish to add Market Data Subscriptions.
8. Click Continue.
9. Review your Market Data Subscriptions and click Continue if satisfied or Back to subscribe/unsubscribe as desired.
10. If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Type the confirmation number into the field provided and click Continue.
Most market data subscription requests and changes take effect immediately. Certain market data subscriptions, such as the subscription to the NYSE data, require approval from the exchange and therefore will not take effect immediately. Note: Market data fees are automatically withdrawn from the account monthly, and data may be suspended if the account does not have sufficient funds to cover market data expenses.
At Zacks Trade it is our goal to provide a trading experience that is as low cost as possible. Whereas other brokers offset costs incurred for complimentary market data with higher commissions, margin rates and ancillary fees, we give our customers the opportunity to subscribe to only the specific market data subscriptions they feel they need for their trading. This allows us to maintain lower commission, margin rates and eliminate as many ancillary fees as possible.
ZacksTrader is a simple web-based platform. ZacksTrade Pro is an advanced and customizable platform with direct access to Account Management.
Zacks Research opens a new window for funded accounts to access the free subscription(s) on the account. Be sure to identify your default browser and turn off the pop-up blocker.
Your trading permissions must first be activated. You may have been approved for the securities you selected during the application process, now you just need to activate them. This only occurs in the initial setup. In the future, you will not need to go through this process. Once completed, the activation is immediate unless you are adding security types you did not select during the application.
We are able to trade stocks, once it is publicly traded. The only way someone can purchase an IPO at the IPO price is if they are affiliated with the underwriter.
Yes. You would just need to place a check mark for Fill outside RTH (Regular Trading Hours). Note: Only trigger orders may be entered to fill outside RTH. Ie, Limit or Stop Limit orders.
Yes. For phones and tablets, the app is called Handy Trader. Supported devices are IOS, BlackBerry, and Android.