Log in to Account Management and select Support > Tools > Corporate Actions.
Complete the following steps:
1. Log in to Client Portal and click Settings > User Settings.
2. In the Trading Platform panel, click configure (gear) icon for Market Data Subscriptions.
3. The Market Data Subscription screen will open to show your Current Subscriptions, Market Data Subscriber Status and Billable Account.
4. Select configure (gear) icon on the Current Subscriptions panel.
5. Select the region for which you want to add Market Data Subscriptions.
6. Select Yes for each subscription you wish to add and No for anything you’re currently subscribed to that you wish to remove.
7. When done, scroll to bottom of the window and click Save.
a. Continue steps 5-7 for each region you wish to add Market Data Subscriptions.
8. Click Continue.
9. Review your Market Data Subscriptions and click Continue if satisfied or Back to subscribe/unsubscribe as desired.
10. If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Type the confirmation number into the field provided and click Continue.
Most market data subscription requests and changes take effect immediately. Certain market data subscriptions, such as the subscription to the NYSE data, require approval from the exchange and therefore will not take effect immediately. Note: Market data fees are automatically withdrawn from the account monthly, and data may be suspended if the account does not have sufficient funds to cover market data expenses.
At Zacks Trade it is our goal to provide a trading experience that is as low cost as possible. Whereas other brokers offset costs incurred for complimentary market data with higher commissions, margin rates and ancillary fees, we give our customers the opportunity to subscribe to only the specific market data subscriptions they feel they need for their trading. This allows us to maintain lower commission, margin rates and eliminate as many ancillary fees as possible.
Log in to Account Management and select Manage Account > Trade Configuration > Research. On the Research page, place check marks for the subscriptions you wish to purchase. Press continue and follow the prompts on the next pages to confirm the request. Note: Subscriptions are monthly and not pro-rated. Therefore, if you dis-enroll in the middle of a month period, you will be charged through the rest of the month during the first week of the following month. However, you will not be charged for the following month.
The message center is available in Account Management by selecting Support > Message Center. You may use the message center for direct contact with our clearing firm. Note: It is best to speak with Customer Service before using the Message Center as tickets may take 24-48 hours for a response. A customer service representative may be able to assist you immediately.