1. Exclusive promotion offer launched April 18, 2017. Client must sign up for a Zacks Trade account through this landing page. Offer available to new clients only. Open a new account application by September 30, 2017 and receive an introductory offer to trade US Stocks priced above $1 per share at $0.01 per share with a $1 minimum for the rest of 2017. US Stocks priced below $1 per share are 1% of the principal with a $1 minimum for the rest of 2017. After 2017, commissions will revert to our normal commission starting at $3.00 ($0.01 per share) for US stocks priced above $1 per share and 1% of the principal ($3.00 minimum) for US stocks priced below $1 per share. Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Offer not valid for employees of ZacksTrade or Zacks companies. ZacksTrade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time.
2. Zacks Trade's margin rates start at 3.66% compared to Charles Schwab (rate starting at 8.58%), E*Trade (rate starting at 9.75%), Fidelity (rate starting at 8.58%), TD Ameritrade (rate starting at 9.25%) and TradeStation (rate starting at 8.5%). Competitor margin rates obtained from published websites as of 6/30/17 are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Some of the brokers listed may reduce margin rates and/or commissions, waive fees or provide additional services depending on account activity or margin debit balances. Actual margin interest charges are based on annual percentage assuming that the margin debit balance is constant and has not fluctuated. Please contact each broker to confirm their margin interest rate schedule.
3. Based on independent measurements, the Transaction Auditing Group, Inc., (TAG), a third-party provider of transaction analysis, has determined that Zacks Trade’s U.S. stock and options price executions were significantly better than the industry's during the second half of 2016. U.S. stocks per 100 shares received a $0.38 overall price improvement vs. the industry average of $0.32. U.S. options per contract received a $0.84 overall price improvement vs. the industry average of $0.60. European stocks per 100 shares received a 0.08 EUR overall price improvement vs. the industry average of -0.84 EUR. The TAG analysis for US stocks included all market orders of 100 shares or more up to 10,000 shares. The analysis for U.S. options included all market order sizes in U.S. options and includes exchange rebates received by clients. The TAG analysis of orders routed to exchanges in Europe included all orders routed for execution during regular trading hours including all market and marketable limit orders and orders near the market (orders having a limit price within one-tenth of a Euro from the quote price at time of order receipt) on stocks listed on the included exchanges, weighted by the volume executed on each exchange. The exchanges for European stocks are XETRA, EURONEXT, CHI-X, WIENER BORSE, TURQUOISE, LONDON and NASDAQ OMX. Net $ Improvement per Share Definition: ((# of Price Improved Shares * Price Improvement Amount) - (# of Price Disimproved Shares * Price Disimprovement Amount)) / Total Number of Executed Shares.
4. We’ll pay your transfer fee (up to $150) on full account transfers of at least $5,000. Simply fill out our Account Transfer Reimbursement Request and show proof of the transfer charge.
5. Testimonials appearing on this site are actual client submissions. They are individual experiences or clients who have used our products and/or services. However, individual results vary and are not necessarily representative of all those who will user our products and or/services. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public. Zacks Trade is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site.