1. Trade for as low as $1 until Labor Day. Start an application by March 30, 2018 and fund your account with $2,500 within the next 30 days to receive an introductory offer to trade US Stocks priced above $1 per share at $0.01 per share with a $1 minimum until September 3, 2018. US Stocks priced below $1 per share are 1% of the principal with a $1 minimum until September 3, 2018. After September 3, 2018, commissions will revert to our normal commission starting at $3.00 ($0.01 per share) for US stocks priced above $1 per share and 1% of the principal ($3.00 minimum) for US stocks priced below $1 per share. The offer does not apply to foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, restricted stock transactions or foreign ordinary shares that trade online in the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) market and do not settle in the U.S. Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Offer not valid for employees of Zacks Trade or Zacks companies. Zacks Trade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time. Restrictions apply.
2. Zacks Trade's margin rate starts at 5.2% compared to Charles Schwab (rate starting at 9.08%), E*Trade (rate starting at 10.25%), Fidelity (rate starting at 9.08%), and TD Ameritrade (rate starting at 10.00%). Zacks Trade commissions for stocks start at $0.01 per share with a $3.00 minimum and start lower compared to Charles Schwab ($4.95 per trade), E*TRADE ($6.95 per trade), Fidelity ($4.95 per trade), TD Ameritrade ($6.95 per trade) and Vanguard ($7 for first 25 trades, subsequent $20). Zacks Trade commissions for options start at $3.00 for your first contract plus $0.75 any additional contract and are lower compared to Charles Schwab ($4.95 base + $0.65 per contract), E*TRADE ($6.95 base + $0.75 per contract), Fidelity ($4.95 base + $0.65 per contract), TD Ameritrade ($6.95 base + $0.75 per contract) and Vanguard ($20 base + $1.00 per contract). Commissions and margin rates for competitor data obtained as of 5/17/18 are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Some of the brokers may reduce commission or margin interest rates depending on account activity or balances. Please contact each broker to confirm their commission and margin interest rate schedule.
3. Based on independent measurements, the Transaction Auditing Group, Inc., (TAG), a third-party provider of transaction analysis, has determined that Zacks Trade's U.S. stock and options price executions were significantly better than the industry's during the first half of 2017. U.S. stocks per 100 shares received a $0.31 overall price improvement vs. the industry average of $0.26. U.S. options per contract received a $0.86 overall price improvement vs. the industry average of $0.66. European stocks per 100 shares received a 0.53 EUR overall price improvement vs. the industry average of -0.25 EUR. The TAG analysis for US stocks included all market orders of 100 shares or more up to 10,000 shares. The analysis for US options included all market order sizes in US options and includes exchange rebates received by clients under IB's cost-plus pricing structure. The TAG analysis of orders routed to exchanges in Europe included all orders routed for execution during regular trading hours including all market and marketable limit orders and orders near the market (orders having a limit price within one-tenth of a Euro from the quote price at time of order receipt) on stocks listed on the included exchanges, weighted by the volume executed on each exchange. The exchanges for European stocks are XETRA, EURONEXT, CHI-X, WIENER BORSE, TURQUOISE, LONDON and NASDAQ OMX. Net $ Improvement per Share Definition: ((# of Price Improved Shares * Price Improvement Amount) - (# of Price Disimproved Shares * Price Disimprovement Amount)) / Total Number of Executed Shares.
4. We’ll pay your transfer fee (up to $150) on full account transfers of at least $5,000. Simply fill out our Account Transfer Reimbursement Request and show proof of the transfer charge.
5. Testimonials appearing on this site are actual client submissions. They are individual experiences or clients who have used our products and/or services. However, individual results vary and are not necessarily representative of all those who will user our products and or/services. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public. Zacks Trade is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site.